BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Nile's Language

Here is just a smattering of the budding verbous child I'm raising (Credit given where due)

Messes = Kisses
Doughn wan it = I don't want it
Eyen wanna go owside = I want to go oustide
Eyen wanna go dowstirs = I want to go downstairs
Eyen wanna go ustirs = I want to go upstairs
Dinar = Dinner
Luns = Lunch
Brettfast = Breakfast
Yugh-urt = Yougurt
Oumeals = Oatmeal
Sir-rul = Cereal
Uh Oh Chongo = YA...quote from Blazing Saddles, Thanks Grandpa
Wikt Shweet = Wicked Sweet
Aweshome = Awesome
Bee-bee = Blanket
Cuddlesh = Cuddles, naturally
Kreesha's Hoame = Krista's home, to the sitter's
Twoopy = Trooper the dog
Pool-up = Pull-ups
Dipah = Diaper
Chuck = Truck
Cah = Car
Camron = Uncle Cameron
Iwaq = Iraq
Kooowait = Kuwait
Hummah = Hummer
Map = MRAP (Uncle Cameron's vehicle in Kuwait)
Guum! = Gum
Cahsheet = Carseat
Eyen go drive = I wanna go for a drive
Eyen shooda = I want some soda

and my current personal favourite, thanks to Jordan -

Yeah, dude!

0 comments: